Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Más televisores que personas

Según un informe de Nielsen Media research citado en NYT, el hogar americano medio tiene más televisores (2.73) que personas (2.55):
The average American home now has more television sets than people ... according to Nielsen Media Research. There are 2.73 TV sets in the typical home and 2.55 people, the researchers said.

El autor del artículo en NYT, Rick Moranis (famoso por su papel en "Cariño, he encogido a los niños") da su versión personal:
I HAVE two kids. Both are away at college.

I have five television sets. (I like to think of them as a set of five televisions.) I have two DVR boxes, three DVD players, two VHS machines and four stereos.

I have nineteen remote controls, mostly in one drawer.

I have three computers, four printers and two non-working faxes.

I have three phone lines, three cell phones and two answering machines.

I have no messages.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?